High stakes media success requires strategic message development, skills training, expert coaching and confidence. Infused with strategies and lessons from scores of trainings, product launches and media interviews, Butterfield Speaks Media Training will create skilled spokespeople ready to deliver your critical message.
Media and Messaging: Just-in-Time Prep
Just-in-Time sessions turn your upcoming media challenge into a messaging opportunity. Get your spokespeople game-ready. Through Just-in-Time prep, our executive clients and their key spokespersons excel in national broadcasts, at industry events and in major media publications. Sessions include:
- Messaging practice brings specificity, clarity and power.
- Friendly and hostile Q & A practice strengthens and focuses your team.
- Broadcast media simulation and coaching helps your team feel comfortable in front of the camera.
Media Training Workshop
This workshop is popular with PR leads who want to deepen their spokesperson bench, or prepare their team for product launches and proactive news cycles. Depending on experience, sessions may include:
- Print and broadcast savvy in how the media works and how to use it to achieve your goals.
- Message development around specific stories, sound bites and quotable quotes.
- Broadcast media skills like vocal power, gesture and message delivery skills.
- Question and answer playbook for a repertoire of proven interview techniques.
- Simulated interviews provide practice and coaching for both friendly and hostile scenarios.